Nourishing Your Body is a 2-month/8-session group program to help you get clear on the best way to eat for your body, and supports you in understanding nutrition, using a functional, whole foods, and an evidence-based model.
Over the course of eight sessions, you will receive education on nutrition basics and guidance on how to start shifting your mindset around food. As you level up your nutritional status, you may experience outcomes such as more energy, better sleep, improved digestive function, and increased hormonal balance. Most importantly, you will learn skills that you can carry with you to support your well-being. We will explore the value of foods nutritionally and how to balance nutrients in a way that optimizes health, based on your health history, stage in life, lifestyle, and preferences; we'll examine what wisdom you already have about your body's needs, and how to tap into that; and, you'll gain awareness of your own relationship with food and how it supports or drains you. Open to women and non-binary folks.
January 11th - March 8th, 2023
What you'll get:
- Understanding of macronutrients, micronutrients, and so-called superfoods
- Clarity around hunger, fullness, and satiety signals
- Mindful eating practices that you can use daily
- A framework for understanding the mind-body relationship around food
- Opportunity to create your own nourishment plan
- Eight live Zoom sessions over the course of two months (schedule below)
- Full access to recordings of all sessions, handouts, and slides
Two 30-minute one-on-one coaching sessions with Amy
If you have questions about this offering, or if it would be a good fit for you, please reach out to Amy, [email protected]